How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What did your Halloween look like?

We were out of town on Halloween this year. Not a big deal since we're not huge Halloween fans but having kids we decided to go trick or treating at dark in a nearby town. This is one of the houses along the street we were told was the best street to check out.

I have never experienced such a crowd in my life trick or treating and now I can say I have. Lucky me.
This is the scene shortly after finishing up despite groans of the oldest that he was robbed by only traipsing down one street.

Ahh, hard cider at an empty Irish pub. I could do this every Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home