How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's a Wednesday.

I've been knitting on my husband's Manly Maze sweater the past few days. Today I finished the color work and separated for the sleeves.


It's a bit ironic that I picked a pattern from a vegan knit book yet I'm using a wool/cashmere yarn. I picked up Rowan Cashsoft DK for this sweater at a LYS sale. I've had 6 knots in the 4 skeins I've used so far. I hate it when they sneek up on me too.

I wanted to reach the boring stockinette portion of this sweater before my 28 hour train trip next week. This sweater is not as portable as a sock might be but I think it may travel along.

So what's on your needles today?

1 Comments:

Blogger SwissKnits! said...

On my needles:
Everlasting Bagstopper in chocolate hemp.
Chevron Scarf
2 pair of socks
cowl from LMKG
Hanami Stole
OMGoodness that's a lot!!!
But, my excuse is that I have different projects according to my knitting needs... there is my KIP, traveling, when the kids are asleep type knitting KWIM? :)

6:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home