How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Wednesday

I cast on for my Rogue sweater over the weekend. I'm using Cotton Ease yarn again as it's inexpensive,I really like the way it knits up and I can throw it in the washer and dryer without worrying about ruining hours of knitting. I'm only about 30 rows into the body portion. So far, so good.



I was a bit hesitant to start this pattern when I realized it is 19 pages long. I love the pictures of the completed sweaters I've seen so I went ahead and cast on.

What do you have on the needles today?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I've got Tomato (yes, still), Icarus (on hold until I can concentrate), and the log cabin blanket. And probably more, but those are all I'm willing to talk about. :)

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home