How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I skipped a day.

Do you ever miss a day in the week? Wednesday came and went so fast I forgot to post my work in progress yesterday. I've paused a bit on my Rogue sweater. I finished the main body and am ready to separate for my sleeves. I'm on pause because I can't figure out which stitches I need to put on waste yarn and which I need to place on separate needles to start back and forth knitting.



I cast on clapotis over the weekend. I'm using Malabrigo yarn and it's so soft and yummy. I'm not crazy about the pattern and the dropped stitches don't want to drop very easily but this yarn is so nice to work with.


I picked up a skein of Malabrigo autumn forest yesterday to cast on for Fetching. One can never have too many works in progress. It keeps my knitting side of life nice and interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home