How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Is it Fall?

Some of the best things I like about October are the brightly colored leaves, the apple orchards, and the cooler weather. It's 90 degrees outside today and our in ground pool is still open. I'm determined to participate in autumn activities so I drug the family out to enjoy the outdoors. We headed over to a nearby festival yesterday called Autumn on Parade. Yes it felt like July with the very hot temps but it was so nice to find some rolling hills in this huge state of cornfields and prairies.
I had a great time perusing the art festival, the kids enjoyed the strolling entertainment, and my husband enjoyed the food. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home