How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Midweek update

My eldest turned 11 yesterday and my parents came into town for a few days to celebrate with us. We were busy going here and there so I didn't make much progress on the knitting front this past week. I've made the biggest progress on my clapotis out of my three wip. I'm up to the decrease rows on my clapotis.

One of the things I looked forward to doing in my own house was painting my walls with pretty colors. We painted every room of our little abode over the past five years since we bought our first house. It's time to repaint in the two rooms we use most often, the dining room and living room. I think we have the dining room colors picked...

These colors may be my longing for beautiful fall weather which hasn't quite arrived here. I still have our pool open! That's how unseasonably warm it's been around here.

We're still deciding on the living room colors but at least we've narrowed it down to something in the "green" family.


So what are you working on today?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

I'm working on the Blanket of Doom, the giant Project of Doom at work, and the laundry pile of Doom.

Yes.

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home