How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Joining in

I realized last night we're already a week into SOCKTOBERFEST. What a great excuse to cast one on. I have a sasquatch foot. My huge feet require tons of yardage. I always use up most of the skein on the foot portion of the sock so I picked a sockette to try to finish before the 31st.



Last nights Bears/Packers game was a perfect time to cast on and knit on this new project.

Speaking of socks, a huge thank you goes out to all my Etsy shop customers. I passed another huge milestone yesterday-200 Sold! It's been so much fun hearing what you're doing with your purchased bags whether they're for your own projects, for a swap, or for a raffle prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home