How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What I'm working on for Wednesday

I've been knitting on my pirate hat.


I cast on for the lining of this hat back in June. I picked Shine(sport) for this part. I'm just getting around to starting on the "pirate" portion in the last few days. For a while I thought it would be weird to do a pirate motif in Bears colors so I decided to pick a neutral fair isle pattern to use up my Bears colored Nature Spun. Well, I never got around to finding another motif I liked any better so We Call Them Pirates pattern was what this yarn was meant to be.

What are you working on today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home