How did we end up here? We've lived in Northern Illinois for 29 years. Way too long for this vegetarian! Thankfully, we're only 90 miles from Madison,WI.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What's on the needles today...



I'm currently working on 5 different knitting projects. That being said not a whole lot of knitting took place today. I knit a few rows on my Rogue this morning. I'm not so excited about how this one is knitting up. I'm surrounded by wool loving knitters and it's killing me not to chuck all the "friendly" yarns. My malabrigo clapotis is just lovely if I block all images of the tortured merinos that produced this wonderful yarn. I'm so far into the rogue now though I'm not sure I can rip it to start over with another yarn.


What are you working on today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home